Veterans Day 2017: Wallpaper, Quotes, Images, Parade
For those of you who don’t know who veterans are, you will find out in this article. Veterans are those people who served in force in order to honor and protect their country. Veterans Day 2017 will be celebrated on November 11th and here in this article, I am going to share information with you about Happy Veterans Day 2017 like Veterans Day 2017 Wallpaper, Venterans Day Quotes 2017, Veterans Day Images and Veterans Day Parade information.. This day is celebrated as a tribute to all those brave souls who died for their country. They never thought about their kids, wife, family but only one aim in their mind is to serve their country and make it a better place for the coming generation that they should never live under any kind of threat. As a mark of respect, Americans observe a minute of silence at 11 Am on 11 November every year. Many towns and cities also organize memorial Day Services. We can’t say no about the fact that the life we are enjoying today is results from the sacrifice if many men and women who lived before us.
Below I am going to share with you Inspiring Veterans Day Quotes, Veterans Day 2017 Wallpaper Download for free and Veterans Day Parade 2017 Information. In the coming days, i am going to post more information about veterans day.
Let’s get started…
Veterans Day Quotes 2017
- To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you.
- A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. – Hercules
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. -Abraham Lincoln
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. -Joseph Campbell
- America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago. -Steve Buyer
- America must never forget your sacrifices
- The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. -Patrick Henry
- For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
- In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country, can change it – Barack Obama Veterans Day Quotes by Dad
- On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. – Dan Lipinski Veterans Day Quotes by Husband
- My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place — police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. -Sidney Sheldon
- To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. -Jeff Miller
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.- Cynthia Ozick
- Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it… it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it0
- Home of the free because of the brave.
- If you want to thank a soldier, be the kind of American worth fighting for. Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings
- America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world. -John Doolittle Veterans Day Word of Thanks
- To all who have put their lives on the line in defense of the flat, thank you.
- American without her soldiers would be like God without his angels – Claudia Pemberton
- This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
- In valor there is hope. -Publius Cornelius Tacitus
- Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. -Richard Watson Gilder
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou
- For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you Veterans Day Quotes by President
- The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage. – Thucydides
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Freedom is never free
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. -Charles B. Rangel Veterans Day Quotes
- Never was so much owed by so many to so few –Winston Churchill